Mama pedia-----lyte, if you have ever given it to your babes.

I have joined the mamapedialyte, LOL it helps babies and mothers overcome several things, now just to be clear, I am not advocating you give your child mamapedia, and I only go there when I am with 2kids2dogs2cats, so in order to make sure your "baby" stays in contact with other pedia givers, it is an option,
I dont' like it that mamapedia has no answer button, but look for my questions on the subject, and I am sure to give you a flower, lol
My heart isn't in giving mamapedia to my children, but in order to stay in touch with you who like flowers I wanted you to know about it.

2kids2dogs2cats

Asked by 2kids2dogs2cats at 4:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Hmm, after reading a little into mama pedialyte, it seems that it's prone to sensitivity like other similar products. In fact, I just read a label instructing others how to use mama pedialyte, which I instantly found irritating since I don't like being told what to do (outside of actual product labeling that is).

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I've read about others using mamapedialyte,but haven't used it myself yet

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I tried it a little today but haven't bought it yet......I will let you know when I have a chance to read the directions & see if it's for me...
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I have seen some familiar flavors but not all of the flavors that I remember seeing at another store before. I'm wondering if some flavors were renamed.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Not really fond of the registration requirement; I like to window shop.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. LOL
    Ta first I thought the liquid you give kids when they are sick.
    Then I think it is a site and
    now I just don't know.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I can locate a dialogue bubble at the top that says questions and answers, so that's more than other places have. I'm Quinn by the way. Nice to meet you. LOL. I've had mamapedialyte for a while, but I've never bothered to use it. I had to send an SOS to learn how to open it and found that my preferred method was very amusing. I wonder what I was thinking at the time I chose that word.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I was super fond of mamapedialyte a few years ago before a relabeling. I've since given it a second chance.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• I tried it, but for some reason, it made my screen reader get brain spasms.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Well, it has some things I like and dislike, so I'm trying to determine if the good outweigh the bad.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2013