hi I am 22 and I just found out i am pregnant with my 2 child by the same father but when i told him i was pregnant he said I need to get an abortion he's not ready for a 2nd child my daughter is 3

I had an abortion before early this year and i still regret it i promised myself i would never abort again

alexiskay350

Asked by alexiskay350 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• So don't do it. He can't force you. You need to make plans for you & your 3 y/o to live a life w/out him since he's not ready to be the father he needs to be. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Ok so it's your body not his. He'd better get ready for a second child because it sounds like it IS going to happen. He doesn't get to say what you do with your body
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Don't abort unless it's something you want. Meanwhile he doesn't have to carry that burden and memory with him. If he wasn't ready for more kids then he should have worn a condom and taken extra precautions.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• What birth control were you on?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• He can want whatever he wants. But you don't have to get another abortion if that's NOT what you want. Get your legal ducks in a row because even if he doesn't walk on you, you should kick him out of your life. The nerve of him. Don't want a kid? THEN USE A CONDOM OR DON'T HAVE SEX. But don't force someone else into something they don't want.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• Does he know how babies are made? Because if he didnt want another one, he shouldn't be taking part in activities that create that situation.

Answer by missanc at 8:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• He can't force you to get an abortion. You can have your baby, but he sounds kind of like a jerk and he might not stick around if you keep the baby (hopefully he turns out to be a good guy and stays).
    I sincerely hope you look into a better form of birth control after this baby if you have already had one abortion.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• your body, your choice
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• tell him he had better like the child support, you had some kind of melt down communication in birth control, bottom line he stuck it inside, so he had better know the risks meaning you had better have this baby.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2013

• If he does not want another child he should have himself taken care of. Either a Vasectomy or no have sex. This is his "fault" as much as it is yours and it is certainly not the child's/ It is unfair for him to think that you should have to go trough multiple abortions just so he can have his fun. This is not my decision but I would dump him and keep the baby
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2013