feeling bad

im 19 weeks pregnant.. well i woke up this morning and my stomach was hurting so bad... i start having diahrrea, i threw up this morning and i feel really really dizzy like if i stand up i feel like im gonna fall..... i havent eat just a sandwich around 9:30 and at 1:00 some apple sauce but im not hungry at all.. what do you think it is?? please help me!!

bryanmommy17

Asked by bryanmommy17 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hon if your worried please call the doc. it will ease you mind
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• it could just be normal pregnancy stuff. or youre sick. It sounds like a stomach virus and nothing to do with the baby. watch for bleeding. as long as youre not bleeding or in massive massive pain youre fine. drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:49 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Could be nothing, morning sickness maybe if you have had it before, but my guess would be that you have a virus. Lay down and rest! Take it easy and you will probably feel better soon.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Could be a bug. Make sure you drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Hope you feel better soon.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• that stuff happened to me- I even fainted twice. It's alright, maybe your blood sugar is low or your blood pressure. When you feel dizzy try drinking some orange juice. But I would still call the doc-- after all, its what they are there for.
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009