Im pregnant with my 2nd child with the same father my daughter is 3 he says get and abortion. because we cant afford another baby but i dont want to i want to keep my baby

I cant bring myself to do it i just had one early this year and i think about it everyday still

alexiskay350

Asked by alexiskay350 at 8:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Help me
    alexiskay350

Comment by alexiskay350 (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• I'm pretty sure everyone's answer is still the same as yesterday when they answered this question. He can't force you to have an abortion. You can have the baby with or without him.

Answer by missanc at 8:06 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• We all answered this last night. What other answers,besides the ones you got,are you seeking?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• You weren't satisfied with the answers the first time?

If you don't want an abortion don't have one. Simple as that.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Don't get one. Your body your choice.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• If you don't want to do it, then don't

can I ask why you are not using birth control (or more than one kind) if you guys don't want more kids now? Especially after going through this once before already?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:16 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• sigh.....

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• A baby will be here long after he goes away, he should have put a condom on if he didn't want another baby, and you should have been on birth control.
    You don't have to get an abortion, you just tell him that you refuse to get one, period. If he leaves, then is that really the kind of man you wanted in your life forever anyway?
    After you have this baby, I suggest you get on some kind of birth control that is more effective, than whatever you have been doing up to this point.
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 8:50 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• You don't "have to" get an abortion if you don't want it. You already have a child so if you still have the necessary items you can afford another baby. Apply for Medicaid now to help cover hospital costs. While you are there, apply for WIC benefits which helps cover food and childhood immunizations. Of course breast feeding is free so no formula costs. ( though WIC does provide formula.) A state social worker can help with things like clothes and diapers. Probably can even help get you a car seat. You just need to be prepared to do this yourself. If he didn't want another baby he should have used a condom or his hand. Your body your choice. Just don't expect him to support your decision and be prepared to file child support. He doesn't get a lot of say in what happens now. Besides he may change his mind in eight months. It's not like you are going to deliver tomorrow.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Your body, he cant make you. You had one already this year?
    Does he not know that sex = babies?
    If he doesn't want this baby physically fine tell hi to go and you file for CS and keep your child.
    If he chooses to stay then his ass needs to get a vasectomy If he is not willing then you need to tie your tubes or stop having sex.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:03 AM on Oct. 16, 2013