why?

why is it that some women can be such bitches? im not talking about anyone in particular, just in general. im sick of being bashed for being a young mom even though i take care of my responsibilities, by going to school, working, and taking care of my dd. wtf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• congrats to you for doing what you hve to do
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OMG is this question going to be asked EVERYDAY! Some people are just bitches. Get over it. If you can't take the heat then you need to find a new place to bitch! Or sometimes you just need to be a bitch back.
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately there are women out there that like to wrapped up in drama. They are never happy unless they can cause trouble. I was friends w/ someone like that, see I said was. Can't stand games. Its awful!!! be proud of yourself for all that you accomplished. Sounds like you are doing good.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• you just have to learn to blow them off if you know your doing a good job and your baby is taking care of then ignore them. Its part of being a young mother. i had my first son at 17 and got a lot of negaitive remarks when he was little and i get some funny looks even to this day when seen in public with him because i still look like im only about 18 and here is this big 7 year old walking next to me calling me mom and im 30wks pregnant. you gotta just let it go.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anon 1253, sounds like you could be what she is referring too. Relax!!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes the truth hurts Anon 12:57pm.
    Anonymous

• 1259 anon, doesn't hurt me!
    Anonymous

• jodi thats totally you;) Go away!
    Anonymous

• Some women are just miserable and the only way they can feel better about themselves is to bring other women down.
    Anonymous

• whats totally me? i dont know what you are talking about i posted the first answer and that was it i dont post anonymous for any reason so who is causing problems now cuz your wrong
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009