My butt hurts

apparently because this ignorant blanket statement just made me go bat shit crazy on one of my best friends who posted it on FB. funny part is is he's almost 30 and still lives with mom. guarantee if he had to pay his own rent and utility bills he wouldn't be cutting it at his supermarket job either.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I just ignore people with all that crap anymore. Whether it's stuff like that, or the ones with the "you don't understand...", I ignore it all. Everyone simply refuses to see anyone else's side and admit that they might be wrong or at least not know everything. I ignore it all and stay out of it.

I do have to say, though, that one thing FB has done, is show me sides to people that I thought I knew. I've discovered that some people that I really thought I had a handle on are really very different than I thought.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Wait. What's wrong with your butt?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• I forgot to take my Butthurtia this morning.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• That sounds dangerous! Are you supposed to take it as soon as you remember or wait til your next dose?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• that is aggravating..i hate the "every person on welfare doesnt work and never has" mentality. a few losers ruin it for those who work hard but just cant get ahead and those who just need it temporarily b/c life throws curve balls.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Before opening, I was going to ask when you were elected to congress ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• If Mister Atlanta ever fell on hard times and Mister Atlanta requires assistance, Mister Atlanta would have his little hand stretched while screaming the loudest. Must be nice to be in a safe protected world where it is easier to scoff at people while they are down.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Actually, Mr. Stupid Atlanta, it's much more like the bank you accidentally deposited all your money in that is now collapsed.and closed.

Moron.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Yeah, he can go take a flying leap off a cliff. My husband works two part time jobs, one of which, for one wee a month, turns into a full time job. WE'RE on Food Stamps, and STILL don't quite make it. He's even pulled me into one of his jobs as a subcontractor to HIM, just to try and pay the bills. As a matter of fact, starting Monday, he'll be working double shifts, split, until the end of the year just to try and pay the bills on time.

So, Mister Asshole Atlanta up there can go *ahem*I think I'll stop there before I get a slap on the wrist *ahem* himself.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2013