Have you ever...

had to hold your morning pee until you get to the doctor? They are making me do this so they can test my kidney function. I plan to cut out my drinking earlier in the evening because I almost always wake up bursting! I am worried I will pee myself on the way to the doctor. I asked if I could collect it at home but they said no I had to do it there. They open at 7:30 for labs. If I pee before I get there we have to start over...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2013 in Health

• I would set my alarm for 7:15, jump out of bed, get dressed and drive over. I would stay asleep until the very last minute if I could.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• NO... screw that!!! I would tell them NO friggen way!! Take the sterile cup and the antibacterial wipes and do the clean catch at home. Tell them to get over it!! NO way I'm leaving the house before I pee in the morning. Idiots!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Yup, have done it....miserable, but you can do it!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• It hurts when I wake up. Cannot imagine having to hold it longer. But a test is a test. Pee before bed and ice chip it for thirst. :(
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2013