Spin off of another question-Shaving?

I tried shaving down below once and it drove me crazy! So for those of you who shave regularly, how do you avoid ingrown hairs and the itch that comes when the hair is growing back? Also I'm a wimp when it comes to pain so I don't want to wax! Would Nair work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• did you shave in the opposite direction? that works for me. i shave downwards, not up. also, i exfoliate down there before i shave. and gah, the itch drives me crazy too. i just tough it up.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 2:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• alsoo, that coochie cream from pure romance does WONDERS. use it instead of shaving cream.
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 2:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Where can I find that dddebrababy?
    Anonymous

• bikini zone...I have also heard that you can rub deoderant the solid kind on it and it helps...not the intimate parts of course...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 3:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• bikini zone does work : )
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 6:18 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Ive shaved down there for years.. its something your body will adjust too if you keep it up (thats what happened to me) I never get ingrown hairs down there or red bumps or anything.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009