Am I pregnant?

I had sex unprotected using the pull out method like September 21st or around there. My period was on September 10th and I have been regular for a few months so I should have gotten my period October 10th or 11th or so and now I am 5+ days late going on 6 tomorrow...a couple days ago I had terrible sore throat and stomach pains and I had to lay down the entire day. I felt fine yesterday after a good nights sleep and now today I noticed that my nipples have dark brown splotches and I have a foul odor coming from my vagina. I also have white clear liquid in my panties whenever I look.

Am I pregnant? Does this sound like pregnancy and will a pregnancy test be accurate right now? What is a good pregnancy test to take? Or is it an infection of some sort? I'm really nervous and stressed out about it and it could be delaying my period even more if it's not pregnancy...what should I do?

mf32

Asked by mf32 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I had sex unprotected

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test. Any will do but if you might get confused with the lines, get a digital one. Take it tomorrow first thing in the morning. If it is negative and your period is still delayed, schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN to find out if there is another issue that is delaying your period. If you are not pregnant and you don't want to be, I suggest getting on some form of birth control.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Am I pregnant? maybe

Does this sound like pregnancy  yes (my nipples have dark brown splotches )

and will a pregnancy test be accurate right now? yes

What is a good pregnancy test to take? any

Or is it an infection of some sort? maybe that too

I'm really nervous and stressed out about it and it could be delaying my period even more if it's not pregnancy maybe

...what should I do? pee on a stick

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Magic 8 Ball says...

...

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Anonymous

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Sore throat, stomach pains and the foul odor have nothing to do with being pregnant. But you may be pregnant and have something else going on. Any test will work.

Answer by missanc at 8:20 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• PGA for BEST ANSWER!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Time will tell. Take a pregnancy test, and for goodness sake, don't have unprotected sex if you don't want a baby.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• If your cycle is MIA then take a test. The only thing that says pregnancy to me is that you are late for your period. The foul odor and discharge say infection. The discolor on the areola could be pregnancy or something else. The best person to ask about all these symptom is a DOCTOR who can physically see you, examine you, and run some tests.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2013