Can someone sing me a song that doesn't involve clothes pins? adult content

Or do you have a magic 8 ball that could help me?

Just don't yell at me because I'm not lifting anything heavy tonight.

Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood tonight.

On a more serious topic, I made an amazing supper tonight. Last night I threw some boneless, skinless chicken breasts, a can of crushed pineapple and a bottle of bbq sauce in the crockpot. Cooked on low till morning, stirred well (which shredded the chicken), and put to keep warm. I served it on bread with baby carrots. Yummy!

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 9:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry, I can't.... I'm too busy obsessing over my kids social lives!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Sorry, but my nipples are sore and my salt and vinegar chips smell like cat pee.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• Then stop playing with clothes pins.

I like salt and vinegar chips. That would have gone great with my supper tonight.
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• My dog has fleas. Well no they don't but it has no clothespins at least and neither is very heavy.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• What does the fox say?

Get it out of my head!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2013

• This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because, this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. . .
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 11:54 PM on Oct. 16, 2013