Wow...that was deleted fast...

I really hope that wasn't true...and if it was...my God I hope that lil girl gets help...

Carli26

Asked by Carli26 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know i am one who reported her statement too the owner in hopes they call the police they can trace where the email comment came from and know where she is at and investigate too know for sure if it is true or not kids think that its a game too play online some times but not when it comes too something like that
    Anonymous

• what happened? what did i miss
    Anonymous

• i hope the bitch does get put in jail that was sick
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anon supposedly a thirteen year old said she had a baby four days ago and threw it away
    jodi205

• oh my god! someone should really do something about that, is there a way you can get that checked out? so someone can go see if thast real or not?
    Anonymous

• I hope it's found out if it was the truth or not...either way there should be trouble either for actually throwing her baby away or for playing around like that. That is just plain awful...
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anon it was reported to cafemom beings she posted anonymous they are teh only ones that can find out who it was and i truely hope they do something
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• maybe the adminitrators(sp) can check the IP address on that.. can that be traced? i know there are investigators for other things and other ppl get caught doing other things, but something like this should be checked into. that scares me, b/c things like this really do happen. i hope i dont see it on the news. i would feel terrible for the baby if its true.
    Anonymous

• well if it does turn up on the news some where let me know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• wow im shocked! even if she lied.. at 13 she should be doing other things than to be on cafemom talking about awful things like that! =( sooo sad I hope that she just lied for the baby sake! keep me informed too please
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 3:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009