Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If non organic grapes are sprayed with so many pesticides

Does that mean wine is toxic?

 
staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

Level 38 (102,010 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Probably not ... I've seen wine being made and they wash the grapes several times before they are mushed.
    SpiritedWitch

    Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

  • I dunno...the water is gonna kill us if walking out in fron of a bus doesn't though so...
    charlotsomtimes

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

  • Only in high doses!
    mommy_jules

    Answer by mommy_jules at 11:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

  • I don't think wine is toxic because the fermenting process probablly
    Kills off most of that , besides the FDA has to approve everything , and people
    would be getting ill from toxins.
    Feel safe and drink up :-)

    ~Cyn
    cynzbryte

    Answer by cynzbryte at 8:21 AM on Oct. 18, 2013

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN