Hi Ladies, im a 25 year old women and just 4 weeks ago had a miscarriage at 23 weeks

my water broke and instantly my babybys leg popped out, i had to induce labour and deliver . after DnC and examinations my Dr found out that my womb was weak and opened up allowing my water to break. this concluded that when i fall Pregnant again i will need a Stitch put in. Any thoughts on that ? im so scared and read alot and theres so many pros and cons.
at the end of October 2013 i need to do a Hysteroscopy to remove a viginal septum. Dr said the septum divides my vjj in 2 and needs to be removed. Does any one know of this procedure and if its good. im just so scared so many things are happening at once

NGovender

Asked by NGovender at 2:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Doing this procedure may very well enable you to have another child and even get more children. Here is a site that may help you..

http://www.drmalpani.com/recurrentabortion.htm

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• thank you , i will browse the site
    NGovender

Comment by NGovender (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I don't know, but I will bump your question. You've been through a lot. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• much appreciated Ballad

ant ladies there know of the Hysteroscopy and the sucess of it
    NGovender

Comment by NGovender (original poster) at 3:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know much about the medical procedures you are facing, but I hope someone here can give you some helpful information. It sounds like your Dr.'s have a good handle on what needs to be done. Are they indicating much risk or do they sound not sure if this will help? If they seem confident, then you should too.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• thaks QuinnMae, Drs suggested its safer to do this before TTC and i read about it, sounds not so bad but i tort theres someone who have done this procedures or know more than me
    NGovender

Comment by NGovender (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Sorry for your loss! I've never heard of the hysteroscopy before but placeing a stich in the cervix is a pretty normal procedure when someone has a week cervix or uterus .... Good luck wish you the best!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I think if you like and trust your doctor follow the advice they give you. I am so sorry for your loss, I think you need to get the scope done, and allow yourself time to grieve. Do you have other kids? I wonder if they get problem A fixed, if then your cervix maybe able to heal?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 12:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I am sorry. It is painful to lose a child.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• thank you ladies, much appreciated, this was my first pregancy but im never giving up. with the help of God through the medical help i await a miracle ,
    NGovender

Comment by NGovender (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Oct. 18, 2013