I have no skills

I have no skills my mom suggested I looking into working for the post office bc I don't get paid enough for the abuse my company gives me. There are of course no positions open around here any one have any other ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a successful business from home that I would be glad to share with you. We have lot of moms who are currently working another JOB and do this business part-time until they build it enough to quit there regular job. If you would like more info. just send me a PM and I will get that to you.
    smswright

Answer by smswright at 3:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Go back to school and get a degree or certificate

Answer by gemgem at 2:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• You could try medical transcription. Some companies will train you. Or CNA.
    Anonymous

• school

if you have no skills, you need to learn some.
    Anonymous

• Stay at your job, go back to school.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:13 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My usual replies:

How much do you need to make if I may ask?

You can do companion care for the elderly, and most of those jobs pay $8-$12 an hour and you don't have to have any skills. You just go sit with the elderly who are living on their own and you run errands for or with them, do some minor housekeeping, stuff like that.

Home daycare. You can easily get licensed, requires no major skills other than a basic knowledge of how to care for a child, and you can make good money and get tax write offs too.

If you want info on either of those, PM me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:19 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OP here ok I'm not a moron i know if i go back to school i can get more skills but my DH is going right now and i need to find something i make a bite more money at we have one child and we are slowly going down hill even tho hes working full time and going to school full time i make $11.50/hr now but need to make a little bit more
    Anonymous

• I'm working from home, part time, and I'm clearing $500/wk. It's simple work, no sales, no investment. You can read about it at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/. No previous skills needed.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OP - maybe you earn some money being ungrateful when people try to help with answers?

If you have no skills, school is the best place to get them.

The words that you're looking for are "Thank you for your advice to all the nice mommas!"
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• GIVE ME A CALL I HAVE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT BE INTERSTED IN DOING 951-239-0407 EASY MONEY DONT FEEL BAD SKILL IS NOT ALWAYS NECESSARY.
    LALAG

Answer by LALAG at 2:52 PM on Feb. 19, 2009