Has anyone tried PGX?

I'm super curious about it. I'm currently trying to lose 20 lbs (I've never weighed as much as I do, I'm unhappy with the way I look, and I'm getting married in a year). Due to a recent stomach problem I had, it was practically impossible to lose weight (and I gained that last 5) and now that the issue is gone I'm still struggling. I see a lot of PGX commercials and I'm curious about it. I feel like I could benefit from a little boost... just some help, ya know?

Also I work out at least three times a week (I'm fairly busy but I try to do more when I can) for at least a half hour on week nights and 45 to an hour on weekends. I don't expect to lose weight by doing nothing! I also count calories (though that's easier said than done this time of year).

So I'm just wondering if anyone has used it before? And if so, what kind of benefits did you see, and what side effects? And when you stopped taking it, what happened? I'm hoping to find something that will kick start the weight loss, but won't make me balloon up when I stop it.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 8:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't use pills, or things like nutrasystem. What happens when you cant afford to pay for these things? Will the weight pop right back on? You need to step up your workouts to 5x a week and try to eat clean.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:17 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Seems kind of expensive for what is, basically, fibre pills...

The only thing that will stop you ballooning up when you stop your diet is not dieting but changing your lifestyle (and therefore eating habits, exercise, etc) completely.
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 9:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2013

• is it a pill?
    don't touch it.

all you need to do is figure out the right amount of calories for your age/weight and activity level and eat in that range, or eat clean
    and do your work outs/ drink water.

don't use pills- shakes or any of that crap
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2013