Would you ever get plastic surgery?

the boob job question made me wonder lol.... me personally, even if i had as much money as the kardashians, i'd never surgically change anything on my body. and no, im not completely satisfied with it either but, i find the whole process unnecessary. to each their own though...

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have considered getting a breast reduction/lift. Not because I want new boobs, but they do make my back hurt, I should dry a diet and a bit of exercise first though, lol!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 3:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I would consider it if I had gotten in a car accident or something but I'm happy with how I look. I'm 50 and proud of it. Why on earth would I want to look like I'm 19 again. Ugh.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• No. The body eventually dies so why try to redesign it.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I thought about a boob job for a long time, but when I hit my 30's I realized I actually liked my body (which at the time I was barely an A cup)

Now I'm in my 40's, gained some weight, and I'm a full B cup. Yahoo.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• If I had the money, I'd get lipo & a boob lift.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I had to have reconstructive surgery on my eye/cheek because of Cancer. I can say from that experience that I would not intentionally get plastic surgery unless medically necessary. Once you change something nature made, it is NEVER the same. My eye looks great & you can hardly notice anything was done (and I had a major amount done) BUT my eye lid & side of face (I had tendons cut) feels so weird, tight here, loose there & uncomfortable that it always bothers me. I also have dry eye all the time & the eyelashes grow inward & need to be plucked. Ewe right?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:24 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I can't see feeling it was worth the pain and the risk, but I'm not going to claim I could never change my mind about that.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I used to think I would want a boob job after I had my kids and maybe something to get rid of the baby pooch, but now not so much. I have seen a few pics of old ladies with their weird fake boobs and I'm just like no.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• No I am not so vain that I need the whole outside to be stunning. I am more concerned with who I am on the inside.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I've wished for a boob lift and a tummy tuck before, but I'd probably never actually get one. Seems a waste to put money and effort in on a body that's eventually going to end up in a coffin or as a box of ashes anyway.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2013