What is wrong with these guys?

So yesterday I was driving to work and on the radio they said a guy who was mad at his girlfriend threw her dog off of a freeway over pass. I actually think it was the top bridge of the dallas mixmaster. WTF?
Then I was reading the paper today, and a guy who was pissed because a coworker wouldn't date him put her picture name and phone number on craigslist promising sex for valentines day. The ad is down now but what is wrong with these guys? I am so glad I am not single, and I have a great nonvindictive husband.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 2:06 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Some people are just straight-up CRAZY!
    Anonymous

• wow, some people are psycho.
    I had an ex tell me that if i didnt want to be with him then he would kill me, cut me up and put me in a box under his bed, then he said he would bury me in his backyard.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• yea people are crazy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• OMG MommyBrooke - what did you do???
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Some guys are just looney. A guy got mad because I didn't want to sleep with him, so he started calling me a whore. Because I don't sleep around? um ok. Then he told his equally psycho friends I was stalking him and these girls tried to jump me telling me to leave their "homeboy" alone! Luckily my cousin was there with me and put this guy in his place.
    Anonymous

• my brother told him to stay away from me, I was scared and thought about calling the cops but he never spoke to me again because everybody is terrified of my brother lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Wow!! Thank God for big brothers!!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• did you hear about the planters peanut mascot guy getting death threats because of the whole salmonella in peanut butter thing?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:16 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• MommyBrooke, I had the same thing happen to me but it was the trunk of his (crappy) car. People are insane these days. Or maybe we just notice it more.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 2:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• They need to re-open the insane asylums to put those guys in!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:22 PM on Feb. 19, 2009