My husband doesnt care for my feelings, or to spend time with me. ife i was sick he doesnt care wats wrong with me or ask me wat i did at the doctor

doesnt ask me anything about my life, he likes to spend time by him self at tv, facebook stock market, instagram , all this stuff.he stays awake late (4or 5 am)...but if i asked for money he would give me, if its my birthday he would give money to by myself a gift.. he doesnt do effort to please me... our sexual life is not good,he is on medicine so he doesnt want sex.. no care, he just doesnt care ... wat should i do?

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 8:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• Leave

Answer by louise2 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• YOU have to decide what you want to do. Leave or stay...you won't be able to change him and it doesn't sound like he wants to change but that only applies if you have told him exactly how you feel, completely and truthfully.

As far as the sex sure it sucks, so either find a way to please yourself or again tell him you will want to leave.

Go to counseling, by yourself if he won't go with you.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Get marriage counseling. If he doesn't go, then go by yourself.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Get yourself a hobby and play that Bruno Mars song for him.........I should have bought you flowers and held your hand.....when I was your man.

pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 8:20 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• haaa, u know i listen to this song a lot in front of him, now he start to like it and sing it.. my luck is bad,
    mamishad

Comment by mamishad (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• spend his money and enjoy it! Or ask for it sock it away and leave!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Are you happy?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Take his money and run.

I love that Bruno Mars song.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• There's a great big world out there. If you're unhappy with your corner of it and you've done what you could to let your husband know it, then consider moving on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• What did you find attractive in the first place? Can you afford to leave? Do you have a life outside of him? I'd leave if I could (if I were in your shoes).
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2013