Do you or your kids sleep with.............

your bedroom doors closed?

I close my LO bedroom door because she sleeps lightly & her room is close to ours & we snore. I leave my door opened a crack with a child stopper on it (so the LO won't catch her fingers in it). I leave my Son's opened. I have monitors in both their rooms & the receivers are on my night table.

How about you?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2013 in Home & Garden

• I leave my door open. My son leaves his cracked since the dog stays in there with him and sometimes comes out roaming around in the night.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 18, 2013

• I keep the door to the kids room closed at night because my 12 year old is a noisy sleeper, but mine is kept open because of my cat. I prefer to have the door closed, but if I try she has a fit and claws to get in.. or out. She does not approve of my door being closed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• My dh and I leave our door open but all our kids doors are closed.

Answer by missanc at 9:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• All doors open. Baby in my room and 3 year old next door. A (kid wanted me to type an a)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I prefer the doors open to both rooms so I can hear if the kids need me, but DH Hates our door open so it's usually closed until he falls asleep then I get up and open it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• I close the kid's doors. How far I close mine depends on if DH is home or not. If he isn't home, I leave it wide open. If he is home then I leave it open about 15 degrees.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• Younger kids door closed so DH doesn't wake them in the mornings. Older kids open because it's at the bottom of stairs. Mine open so I can hear if anyone gets up.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• kids are closed, ours is open. DS is a sleep walker and has a special kid proof thing on his doorknob that makes it hard to open (for him). DH wakes up and leaves really early, so it helps to keep the kids from waking up.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• We leave my son's door open until he falls asleep then I close it but leave a crack. We leave our door cracked enough that I can't see out into the hall from the bed. It creeps me out lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 17, 2013

• No
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2013