Could i be pregnant? wha do you think?

Okay ladies. So i was on bc for almost 3 weeks . I missed about 5 pills. Then i stopped taking the pills when there were 6 left. So i diddnt take the last 6 pills of the pack. I had withdrawl bleeding for a day . Im now 6 days late on my periode. Me and my boyfriend decides not too long ago that we wanted have a child so i figured id stop the pills now. Ive had symptoms on and off . Like nausia for 3 days, watery clear cervical mucas, sore nips and breasts, some very light cramping & i was very tired. I was put on oral sterroids for another reason & it seems to me ever since i started taking the sterroids all my symptoms are gone except sore breats. I also think i have a yeast infection now. I have checked my cervex for the past 3 days now & its extreamly high, i can only feel it in certian positions. Its very soft and kinda has an opening . I guess wha im asking is for everyones oppinon ? What do u think? Could. Be pregnant or is my body gone weird. Thanks for your comments.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• My guess would be not simply because BC messes up you body and would need at least a month to clear and generally 6 months to a year is considered normal.
    You best bet is to get a pregnancy test and take it in the timeframe indicated on the box.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Are you a doctor? Test and see. We are not doctors.

Answer by louise2 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Ugh,where do I begin??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Besides the birth control messing up your body ia m going to say no because the cervix would be hard and closed. You are late for your period so you can go ahead and test. Just don't be too upset if it's negative.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• There are these nifty little tests you can buy that show you if you are pregnant or not ...
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• take a test.
    Anonymous

• LOL, bb.

OP, take a pregnancy test. If it's negative and your period still doesn't start within a couple of weeks then test again. Other than that, call and ask your Dr.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• I don't want to be disrespectful to you but how on earth would we know if you're knocked up? I mean, there is just no way for us to know.
    You need a pregnancy test or a blood test. Call your doctor.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Maybe?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2013