Do you have your children Halloween costume

This is for those who choose to celebrate Halloween. let us know what you bought

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2013 in Holidays

• Yes,he's going as a doctor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• We only have to buy the make up- she wants to be a zombie. Easy-Peasy
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• A My 4 year old says she wants to be a different thing everyday. She will probably end up being a dog. She pretends to be a dog everyday anyways and we already have the costume. My one year old has a black long sleeve obedient with orange tutu and striped orange babylegs. She will just be a baby in orange and black.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Yep my 9 year old is dressing up as the guy from Scream.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• some good costumes so far
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• I got my daughter a purple Pegasus costume at Wal-Mart. It will be nice and warm, since Halloween is often chilly here.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:34 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Yes my son is being a Pirate. My mother bought him the costume at a thrift store, just have to get a few other things(eye patch and the toy hook he already has at my mother's). It is great because I can also put on extra levels underneath for him.

We are going to go to the trick or treating event at the local college as it will be more indoors then going door to door(which we may do a few).
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• We go to Boo at the Zoo at the Bronx Zoo before Halloween. We went already & will be going again. They'll be a Vampire & a Bumble Bee for the Zoo trip then when we go Trick or Treating one will be a Shark & one a Butterfly (they're warmer costumes). Then when my Son has his Halloween Parade for School he'll be a Fireman. It's our Wedding Anniversary too!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• mine is going to be a zombie for Halloween, and idk yet for school parade or early events. i might hit up our zoo too or go to the Pier that Halloween evening too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2013

• Mine got a lovely Tinkerbell costume for her birthday in August. She's worn it for dress up at home and is STILL exited to wear it trick or treating. I'm the luckiest mom this year, lol!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 7:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2013