Please only answer if you have had breast implants.....

I am scheduled for breast implants on march 16th. Just wondering if you could answer some questions:
What CC's (I am getting 450) do you have and are you glad that is what you got?
how did you have them put in (I am doing through the armpit)?
have you had any complications?
Have you still been able to breastfeed?
How long before you can exercise?
How long does it take for the swelling to go down?

I did talk to the Dr. about these but I wanted some opinions from those who have had it done!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I got 500 and wish I'd got more.
    I had them put in through a small incision under my breast.
    After all said and done....the only complaing I have is that I don't have much feeling in one of my breasts. It was actually sore for about a year but, then it finally got better but, I still don't have much feeling on that one.
    I don't breastfeed.
    It doesn't take very long to heal, I was back at work in 3 days. However your swollen for about 6 weeks, I would say you should be able to exercise after that.
    For the most part, I don't have regrets. Sometimes when I'm laying on my side they start hurting but soon as I roll over they r fine. And I wish that one with not much feeling would heal up but, I guess that's all part of risking the surgery....could be worse.

Anonymous