Odd sex question adult content

ok this is going to sound weird but i like to have sex in public places. not out in the open where everyone can see but knowing the threat is there that we could be caught is what does it for me. for example at a party and going off into a closet or something. when i have sex at home its just not the same and i want to be able to enjoy it as much in my bedroom, what is wrong with me?? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Nothing is wrong with that, I think it even has a name but I can't think of it now. It's not necessarily exhibitionist because you're not out there for every one to see, but something. It's not for every one but if your partner is ok with it then whatever, just make sure the person who catches you isn't a child, religious figure, police officer etc..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2013

• You are a thrill seeker, nothing wrong with that, until you get caught! lol!

Answer by older at 12:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2013

• Nothing really wrong with that, but the fact that you are hiding in a closet at parties makes me think you are child...

Most adults have had sex outside or somewhere different at least once in their lives....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:30 PM on Oct. 19, 2013

• There's nothing wrong with you. You're an exhibitionist/adrenaline junkie.
    If it affects you so that you cannot become aroused WITHOUT the extra rush, then we have a problem.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2013

• Nothing's wrong with you. The only concern I can think of is, do you have to engage in riskier and riskier behaviors to keep the thrill going? If so, what will you be doing to get the same rush ten years from now? Twenty years from now? I knew a girl once who had sex in a confessional with a seminary student, and while it was exciting, it had some pretty serious legal implications for both of them.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Take it out of your bedroom. Have sex on the stairs. On the sofa. On the washing machine (especially when it spins :) ).
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 5:40 AM on Oct. 20, 2013