Adult content! Why does my husband tell me that... adult content

he enjoys masturbation more than having sex? "It's easier and I don't have to move" It hurts so much, and he constantly is masturbating, it seems. I don't know what to do and was hoping for some advice. We've been together two years, married just over a month, and he is 31 and I am 30. Thank you in advance.

pammie1983

Asked by pammie1983 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• So it's painful for you to have sex? Maybe he doesn't want to hurt you. Think about seeing a doctor because there are definitely things that can be done to make sex hurt less and feel better. There are exercises, medications, and other interventions for more serious issues. Don't let te doctor blow you off and tell you to use estrogen cream or have a glass of wine, either, because pelvic pain is real.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Sounds like you have a lazy husband. Sue we can all get ourselves off a little faster than our SO, but that's not the point! The point of sex/making love/doing it is to do it together, to bring you together. He is being an ass.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Ballad, I think she meant by "it hurts so much" is emotional hurt, not physical. And I don't blame you. I get pissed at my husband whenever he does that when I'm in the mood when all he had to do was say something :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• What a douche.

I would have a discussion with him that you you will no longer cook for him and will no longer do his laundry. I mean... It is easier for you right?

I am sorry your guy is being a lazy jerk.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Masturbation is a very selfish act. It's for you, and you alone. If he does it, so can you.
    What sort of condition does he have that makes sex painful for him?
    You knew this before a month ago, I'd wager, so why would you expect things to change just because you have a piece of paper that says you're married?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 8:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• I gotta say that I would go out and get a big old sex toy and play with it when he is around. One.. men can not resist a woman masturbating. They have to join in. And two... if he doesn't join in, then at least you get a good O.
    Anonymous

• Porn addiction?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• What an ass hat. That's a pretty hurtful thing to say. I agree with sleepingbeautee, what's good for the goose . . .
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• "It's easier and I don't have to move"
    That's what HE says?

if so- he's being a jerk. Seriously. the I don't have to move part kills me- like what does that even mean?! he could let you do the work too so...it makes no sense

wass it always this way?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• that's horrible. If he continues with that, even after you talk to him about how much you want to have sex with him, then he isn't being much of a husband... I'd walk away before I invested any more time in him...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2013