I know it says don't ask these type of questions but I'm asking for help ?

Hi, just lately I have been feeling sick and have a on going headache and also sickness when I wake up and through the night, I have done a preg test at the doctors and it come back Neg ! But now its got worse I have back pain and I feel a kicking like sensation in my stomach only at night before bed its happening now... I've been so grumpy too, I also feel sharp pains in my breasts, the weird thing is I've had normal periods but due to my mother having periods all the way thru her pregnancy I got worried incase its a jean thing maybe ? I'm really scared :(

jessieL2013

Asked by jessieL2013 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

• What did the doctor say about your symptoms? It's possible you are sick with something else. Did they do a urine test or did they take a blood sample and test that for hcg?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Sounds like gas. Maybe you have a stomach virus? Absolutely in no way, shape or form would you be feeling a baby moving already.... and most tests done via a physician are pretty much dead on.

Maybe go sit on the toilet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Just to clearify, a woman who is pregnant can not have a period. She can have spotting and bleeding that is related or caused from the pregnancy but once a woman gets pregnant she no longer has a period. Btw sounds like gas.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• I tested negative for an entire month after I was pregnant but the periods were missed. There is no way that a baby that small would be kicking and you notice. I would have him run other tests and find out what is going on.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• So I guess its safe to assume you're having unprotected sex and still continue to do so....
    Are you trying to get pregnant?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Psychosomatic symptoms and probably the latest viral infection going around. Have you actually missed a period yet? Even if were genetic, you would still have gotten a positive. It sounds like you are not pregnant, but perhaps ultrasound confirmation will put your mind at ease. Go back to your doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2013