What terrors have your children caused lately?

Dd has been in the worts mood lately. We had our appointment to get back on WIC on Thursday and she was terrible! I had to hold her in her chair for time out and she slapped me! Then I held her arms down and she spit at me! She threw tempter tantrums all weekend. Then yesterday not only did she flip off of the railing to her bed (which is the height of a freaking crib!), she sprayed Febreze all over her brother! I knew I should have checked on them when things got too quiet, but I didn't go in until I heard him cry. His hair, face, chest, and arms were soaked with Febreze air effects, along with her dresser! I was livid. She is lucky it didn't get in his eyes! We had to open her window because her room reeked of Febreze. After showering DS he still this morning smells like Febreze! Plus his asthma/allegies don't help. He had a terrible cough all night afterwards! Today she is also being a pain in my butt. Lol, I love her, but sometimes I just can't believe her! (I must say I partly blame myself for forgetting the Febreze on dresser that morning.)

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• I can't say either one has cause much grief. The worst is that the son gave notice before he had a confirmation on the new apartment. I get them for two weeks because of that snafu. It isn't a horrible thing just a bump in the cloth of life. I would have her tied to me for the entire day after a stunt like that.. LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• The poor boy!! My kids have been good but they are sick.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• Ugh! If there's devilment to be found anywhere, kids will sniff it out!

My daughter hasn't raised too much heck lately, but I have to admit I was more than ready to send my stepson back to his mom this afternoon. He got all pouty and mopy last night because we drove out to where the Web site told me the corn maze would be, and it wasn't open this year. When we came home, he looked up the Web site and told me there was a big banner across the top saying that due to unpredictable farm conditions, there would be no 2013 corn maze. But my text-to-speech software didn't read that banner because it was perceived as an image, not text. Man, was he mad at me! Even going to Casa Bonita didn't cool him off, although he was more than willing to play the arcades there. That exasperated me because I felt he was plenty ready to have his hand out, but not ready to give and take when plans changed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2013

• my 17 yr old went to do a favor for a friend (to record some drums that apparently, this guy can't do ...and after kicking my son out of the band for nt being good enough! *but they have been friends forever so, my son went over to do it) anyhow, they decided to use his moms Ipad? to record with, and apparently they laid it on the ground and my son somewhere along the way, managed to step on it and crack the screen. I had to go pull out 150 bucks to cover fiing it.
    THEN
    I found out the mom didn't even know it was broken yet...

UGH
    *this morning, I wonder if she knew they even were using it at all...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:34 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• I have a special needs son,he is 18YO but mentally 4/5YO. Dad is in the hospital,Tues we could not vivit right away so Thor had meldown from hell. Running around,laying on the ground,throwing his toy,45 minutes of hell. He is not a brat child,he is severly brain damaged from multiple strokes when he was 6 weeks old
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 1:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2013