The Right Bottle....?

My husband and I are getting ready to have our second child. We tried all different kinds of bottles with our first child that it is hard to make up our minds which kind we'll use for the second. I liked the Dr. Browns and the AVENT for Nick, but my sister enjoyed the NUK for her little one. Which brand would/did you use?

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 2:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm a playtex girl LOL :) my kids were breast fed with formula while I was working so I went with playtex because my kids all hated the silicon nipples, and playtex has the wide latex ones that feel more like real nipple.

so if you are gonna breast feed too, I'd definitely go with playtex. just my opinion though :)
    Anonymous

• I used the Vent-Air bottles. I think it was made by playtex--I cant remember 4 sure.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 2:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• im all about dr browns! i worked in daycare and worked with hundreds of infants and every different bottle imaginable and from my observations Dr Browns were alway the best. the kids that used those never had gas problems. I use them for my daughter, and I will definitely stick to them for the rest of my kids
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• did Dr Browns fix the BPA issue though?
    Anonymous

• I liked the avent and playtex drop ins for my daughter. I did not like the nuk. or should i say she did not. We also tried the dr. browns and she didn'tlike tem. But she didn't like any of the bottles that has the smaller nippes. she liked the bigh wide nipples. Just use what ever your little one takes to the best. I dontt think there is any right or wrong bottle.
    Anonymous

• I only tried Avent but loved them!! My daughter did really well on them!!!
    KayliesMommy403

Answer by KayliesMommy403 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Playtex drop ins here.

Oh, and the BPA scare crap....bull-ogna
    Anonymous

• soothe
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Dr. Brown's my sister in law really likes them too.
    DJMsmom

Answer by DJMsmom at 3:08 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Love Dr browns
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:27 PM on Feb. 19, 2009