At the MAC counter-are you kidding me? (don't read if you don't want to talk about the Octuplet mom)

So the Octuplet mom has a home going into foreclosure. She can't provide for her children but can afford nails, video games, and MAC makeup? I know it doesn't effect me but it bugs me she begs for money and then does stupid things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw one video of her with her fake fingernails, french manicure, and wondered myself. WTH? How do you change 1000 diapers with fake fingernails and not carry poop around with you all day.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I'm with you.
    Anonymous

• She was photographed at the MAC counter?? Man, I hope it was gift card she had...
    Anonymous

• DIDO
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:23 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• MAN THAT BITCH SHOULD HAVE ALL HER KIDS TAKEN FROM HER..SHE IS JUST WANTS TO HAVE FAME AND $$$ AND THATS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET ATTENTION!!!
    Anonymous

• http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/octuplets-octomom-birth-certificates/

Wow read this. She is seriously a fraud and a liar. I feel so sorry for those kids
    Anonymous

• She gives moms who NEED assistance because of ACTUAL hardship a bad name. She is Pathetic.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I JUST SAW THE GRANDMOTHER WAS ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING! SHE'S COMING CLOSE TO LOSING HER HOUSE TO FORECLOSURE... AGAIN. UG! HOW DO THESE PEOPLE DO IT? WORKING THE FREAKING SYSTEM LIKE THAT? I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE THERE AREN'T PEOPLE DONATING TO THEIR CAUSES ANYWAY, BUT TO SEE HER AT THE MAC COUNTER? I WONDER HOW MANY COACH DIAPER BAGS MAMABIRD HAS TO CARRY AROUND WITH HER!!!!
    Anonymous

• She is just ooky.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:29 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I saw all those pics. How many of us mommies work (or have a man that works) to support our own average sized family, and NOT have those luxuries?

If she is looking to dig in my working pockets I THINK NOT!!!!!!!

Poor kids, they were just thrown into this :(
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:36 PM on Feb. 19, 2009