Omg!!!! stuff like this makes me want to scream

so this morning when i looked at my phone to see what time it was i saw that i had messages on facebook from my neighbor's husband. i literally only ever talk to him to say hi how are you in passing, so when he added me as a friend i just accepted it out of politeness, but i am much more friends with his wife than i am with him. anyway it was some old, very old, pictures of her with some other guy. he said he found it under her pillow this weekend and how could she after she'd just been caught fooling around? first of all her youngest is 3 and is home with her 24/7 and i live next door so ive never seen another car there when he isn't home... not to mention she isn't the type of woman to invite strangers into her home and fuck them with her daughter there. this man is an insane control freak and i worry about her safety. but it pisses me off when he posts her business on the internet. he put the same thing on her wall for all to see but disabled comments because i couldn't comment on it and believe me i tried to. she is already so submissive to him and does nothing but sit inside all day because of his jealousy. idk i guess this isn't a question really just a vent. but how would you react if your NEIGHBOR was posting their marital business on the internet, and to YOU in a personal message? i didn't respond to the message, and i guess he is lucky that i can't comment on the public post. i really want to go over there and deliver a swift kick in the nuts.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:19 AM on Oct. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Delete them both. What a nut job!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:24 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• right!? and to think i live right next door to someone like this. i can't imagine what it's like to live in the same household with him.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• oh and they are not super young 20 year olds or teens... they are in their thirties for goodness sakes! too old to be doing dumb shit like this
    tnm786

• Sun friend them. I would inform the wife to not talk. To you any more. Don't want to get him made at you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Wow. I pegged them for a young couple.

What catches my attention in this is the fact he sent you a private message. Not okay. What if his wife checks his FB and sees that! Is he trying to start drama or jealousy with her " thinking" you two are messing around?
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 8:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• im not sure but thats why i didn't answer him.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:39 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• her profile is deactivated now :( i feel so bad for her.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• I used to hang around people like that and yes, they have a facebook and she moved on and he is engaged to be married to someone else. He posts crap about his fiancĂ© and their problems on FB too and these are pple in their 40's too.

The only thing you can do is ignore them both. if this is the case where you are left with a choice where you can not delete them, just remember, the more attention you give him, the more he will make you part of it so no, don't comment or respond to anything he says or even act like you noticed he put anything on there. always give the "I haven't got on fb yet" if he asks if you saw anything or got his messages.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:53 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Maybe he is trying to make a move on you & this is his way of making it OK??? I'd tell him that you think it all was very inappropriate of him to do that & then just make like he does not exist.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:57 AM on Oct. 21, 2013

• I would delete him from your friends list. I would also be concerned about the wife. Makes one wonder what other controls he has over her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2013