Do you think we were meant to be?

Okay me and my boyfriend broke up january 23. He told me he still cared about me when he was breaking up with me, which made it harder. We could talk to eachother about anything, and I would be there for him threw anything he needed just like he was there for me. I love him so much and it sucks that I lost him... but then I just found out the I am preg. with his baby... I talked to him, and he was at work so we couldnt talk long,, and he was really respectful about it and said we will talk about it.. They say that everything happens for a reason do you think its becaue me and him are meant to be together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• So you didn't like the answers you got and deleted this twice, and are now posting so you can hear all about how god has ordained you two to be together because of some lack of good common sense and birthcontrol? Come on lady! Grow up, like one of the other commenters had suggested. Getting knocked up with an unplanned baby only means that you didn't do a good enough job preventing it from happening.
    Anonymous

• No, not necessarily. We are given free will. You guys made the decision to have sex before you were married, which has now resulted in a baby. Now that you are pregnant, the baby is meant to be. If you weren't meant to be before the baby, are you really meant to be with a baby? I don't know, only you can answer that. Just be sure that if you decide to marry for the sake of the child you take your commitment serious. Either you love each other and want a LIFETIME commitment or you don't. Regardless of baby, this has to be figured out first.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 3:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• It's a human being, not a marital aid
    Anonymous

• They say that everything happens for a reason do you think its becaue me and him are meant to be together?

No!  It was because you were irresponsible!

Anonymous

• Are some of the anon's saying "Entrapment"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well, Yes, Maybe, You may have been ment to be together,
    BEFORE you split up, when you concieved, but as fate takes its turn,
    You Have to decide which path is best for "you and him"&(to take care of a child)
    Gods waiting on YOU to decide, HE already knows!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• No to Entrapment,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Well, I think you will always be "together" in a certain sense even if its not physically. YOu have created a life together. There is no spiritual way to just make something out of something thats not. It would be good for this child if you could work out your differences but it doesnt mean you were meant to be.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009