Hey Tnm786!

How is your daughter? Did you get her in to the clinic? Keep us posted on how she is doing. I hope she gets better soon. Hugs!

PandaGwen

Asked by PandaGwen at 6:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Yes! apparently someone in my question got confused or offended by what i was saying. i didn't expect the front staff to CALL the insurance and find out if it's active. i just thought she could run it through on the computer like any other patient and i know there would be a message popping up if it didn't go through. i worked in a pharmacy so i know how this shit works. i just wanted to know IF not WHY.

anyway, my daughter is fine, she has a mild case of food poisoning that i have no idea how she got! the rest of us are fine. but besides being on the toilet all day, she's alright & getting better with every passing hour. thank you so much for your concern!!! :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Glad she's starting to feel better. Damn cafeteria food! lol ;p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Good good good! You might want to consider getting some probiotics. Then again you work in a pharmacy so you know more than me. Glad it's a mild case. :)
    PandaGwen

Comment by PandaGwen (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2013