Where have YOU lived?

Born in East Los Angeles, Ca moved to Aurora, Co (suburb of Denver) when I was 11, moved to St. Louis when I was 20. Moved back to Aurora when I was 22 and then I moved to Cicero, IL (Al Capone town LOL, inner city suburb of Chicago) and now finally I live in Round Lake Beach, IL about an hour north of Chicago, closer to Wisconsin.

xocyncyn

Asked by xocyncyn at 2:25 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same place I was born...mainly...within the surrounding area anyway.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have lived a lot of different places in Maine where I was born. Then I moved to Ohio for a while with my husband but my mother in law was well hard to handle so we moved back to Maine.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• born in AL
    lived in Texas when I was like 1 but don't remember it
    grew up in NC
    moved to FL last year
    If I move again it will only be further south! LOL I'm loving the weather here!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Small town iowa. Born and raised here. Moved to New Jersey when i was 19 and moved back to iowa right before turning 21. Gosh i miss NJ. There's nothing exciting about corn and hogs here.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 2:28 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• i grew up with my father in the military so i was pretty much living in a lot of places.
    Germany
    New York
    New Jersy
    Missouri
    Oklahoma
    louisianna (sp)
    Souht Carolina
    Anonymous

• A mixture of military/unstable parents/bad luck/and adventure have led me to live:

I was born in FL (but didn't live there)
    Travis AFB Fairfield, CA
    Holloman AFB, NM
    Milpitas, CA
    Sacramento, CA
    San Jose, CA
    Fremont, CA
    Atwater, CA
    Sacramento, CA (again!)
    Cameron Park, CA
    Back to Sacramento,
    Davis, CA
    Sacramento (AGAIN?!)
    Staten Island, NY
    and back to Sacramento...I've moved over 30 times in my life, but Sacramento is where I always end up, for some reason. I'll most likely move again, but not any time soon... ;)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 2:50 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Ohio
    South Korea
    South Carolina
    Utah
    New York
    Anonymous

• I have lived in Upstate New York just about my entire life except for when I moved to Sierra Vista, Arizona for 2 months.
    Samantha74

Answer by Samantha74 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Born in Lynchburg VA, raised in Gladys, VA, moved to Danville, VA where I went to college, moved to San Antonio Texas where I went through US Air Force Basic Training, then moved to Biloxi Mississippi where I did my Tech School for USAF, then moved to Goldsboro NC where I served in the USAF until I decided not to reenlist, went back to Gladys, VA, moved to Rustburg VA after I had 3 children, and now I live in Pilot Mountain NC with my SO.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• born and raised in hawaii
    kahala

Answer by kahala at 8:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2009