is it possible to get ur period n still be pregnant

This month my periods was on 20 Oct n I had sex a week before my period that is on 12 Oct n from 17 I am having more urine pass . I feel hungry very often .I get tired very fast. I feel vomiting every Time but I am getting d vomit. My breast size is also increased. . .....but I got my periods on 19 Oct .I usually get for 3-days but this it lasted oly for 2 day s n d flow was more this time. An I still have those symptoms. Is this mean I m pregnant

tensed

Asked by tensed at 10:27 PM on Oct. 21, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:36 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Is this mean u aint right..
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Same song, another verse. A little bit louder and a little bit worse.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:07 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• F--k if I know
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2013

• Please learn how cycles work and when your fertile times are. Then get on birth control if you do not want children at this time.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:02 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• O.o doctor
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• You get points for spelling pregnant right, but the rest of your paragraph is horrendous. I also have to take away points due to the fact that you have no damn clue how your cycle works.

So here's how us old folks used to do it before the days of internet. We kept track of when our period started and ended, figured out when we were ovulating, and took home pregnancy tests when we had those, "shit, I'm late" months.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• No. it does mean that it is time to see a doctor. You got a period you are not pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• While it CAN happen it is very rare that it DOES happen. You know a doctor could tell you.
    Anonymous

• I've heard of it happening
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2013