hi

I m on my 27th cycle day today . My cycle length is 28 Days. I got some 1 drop bleed(brown color) on my 25 th day.. and some 2 - 3 drops on my 26th day..
I usually get my periods on 28th day sharp.. I want to know whether its PMS or Implantation Bleeding.. ??
If so its an imp bleeding when I can do Pregnancy test.

sherry158

Asked by sherry158 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Test when you are late. If you know anything about cycles at all, you know that this is a little late to be implantation bleeding.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:28 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Implantation bleeding, which is rather a rare phenomenon in reality, occurs after ovulation if you have conceived, so closer to the middle of your cycle. Most likely, you're about to get your period, thus the blood. If you don't get your period in the next few days or so, test.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Hello
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Hello, Sherry. If your cycles have been clockwork, then it sounds like the clock is running a little fast and this is NOT pregnancy. You can test the day after your period is missed.

If you are NOT pregnant, then head to the bookstore for a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It's like an owner's manual for your reproductive system.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:36 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Ok Thanks for your comments friends.. Tomo is my due date .. Let me wait for couple of days then..
    But I have not experienced the bleed as early (also this much little) as in 25 days out of 28 day cyycle..
    So hoping for best :) :) Thanks :)
    sherry158

Comment by sherry158 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Get a Pregnancy test and read the instructions. On the appropriate day pee on the stick.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Today is my 27th day -- but no spotting till now.. Tomo is my due .. Am very tensed :(
    Hoping for 2 lines :)
    sherry158

Comment by sherry158 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Wait until you are actually late and test then.

baby dust

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Your cycles aren't always going to be like clockwork. You never test before your period is late. A test will not be accurate until after it is late. Tests are best taken in the morning with first urine of the day. Do not drink anything to make yourself pee. If you only have to pee a little, go in a cup and dip the test to ensure there's enough urine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2013