Lump in my throat...

So I have this lump like sensation in my throat that clicks when I swallow, it doesn't hurt and I can only feel it when I swallow my saliva, I can't even feel it when I swallow food or drink. I can't feel anything from the outside or see anything either. I have an appointment with the doctor but he couldn't he me in until the end of November. In the me trime I'm a little worried, what the hell is this, should I be scared? Has anyone had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Health

• luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 9:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Where in your throat is the lump sensation? I think location is an important factor for a proper diagnosis. Is there any way you can see another doctor (possibly an ENT) sooner? It could be something as simple as inflammation caused by acid reflux to something more serious like cancer. There is no way for us on CM to know for sure, not doctors here. I found a link that might help you a bit. Good luck.

http://www.fauquierent.net/globus.htm
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• It feels like it's right in the middle where an Adam's apple would be if I were a man.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• If you are not sick or have been sick in a while then you probably have a cyst/lump on your Thyroid gland. Have it checked ASAP!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Yeah, I have gotten lumps from being sick (phlegm and junk) but never clicking. Ask to get on the missed appointment list if someone calls in you could take their appt time.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:13 PM on Oct. 23, 2013