I hate my hair :( Any Ideas?

So yesterday I dyed my hair RED.LIKE really really RED.Crimson Obsession. I do not like it. I mean it looks ok but im not in LOVE like I thought I was going to be....Its already bleached under the red and i just want it gone. Any Ideas? tips,anything....

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 11:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• We told you to let a professional do it
    Time to head to the salon

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• meh.IT looks fine I just dont like it. I have been obsessed with going back to red and once i did it I just cant seem to get with it.If I go to a salon I will end up paying hundreds for something I can do at home. Salons scare the crap out of me.I let a salon fix me ONE time and ended up looking like a leopard and damaged hair.NOT to mention I did a better job with my black and RED highlights then the salon lady who managed to make me Purple and orange lol.Maybe im just traumatized a lil to much lol and salons are WAY overpriced.
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Give it a few days to see if the color grows on you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• here are some home remedies

luckily red fades quickly anyway

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2013

• If you used that splat color like you said, you'd have to bleach it out which could really damage your hair since you just bleached it to put the dye on. If I was in this situation, I'd just leave it alone for now.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Give it time and get some strong colors for makeup to compliment.... Can you post a picture ??
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• It's cute, leave it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Well my work doesnt think so lol. I went to a salon for advice and they said to put a dark brown over it and it will still be red but brownish red. like a burgundy or mahogany type deal. and they suggested the cheap brand and to leave it in for about 15 min longer then usual.I promise i will post a pic if i go bald :) lol
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I like it, why did your work have an issue?
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 4:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2013