my husband kissed a woman at work told me when he was drunk has a lot of deleted messages on phone dont no what to do help !!!!

redfox34

Asked by redfox34 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• How do you know that he has deleted messages?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• OK if you say so.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Tell him not to drink at work.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• What is on a sober mind often comes out of a drunk mouth.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• what does the fox say?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Well he's a cheater. So, what now? I mean really, kick him out or decide to work it out. Make a decision you can live with though. Good luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Why was he drunk and alone with this woman? Let me guess she just "happened" to come into the same bar he was at? And you just "happened" to be home with the kids? Bullshit. That's called a covert operation. My gf's and I planned plenty of those back in the day.
    You need to decide if you consider all the kissing and hiding messages cheating or not. You need to decide if it's a deal breaker or not.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• He should be careful at work with the alcohol and women.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Ballad said it!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Sounds like the drunk part was that he TOLD you about the kiss when he was drunk. Yes? And she's a woman from work but that doesn't mean he kissed her at work, or that he was drunk at work when he kissed her, lol!

I think jeanclaudia's comment about how to proceed makes a lot of sense--either break up or decide to try to work it out.
    Don't ignore your feelings & doubts; respond to them. That can mean stating that you are upset & you believe there are problems that need to get worked out between you, and that you want to seek help in resolving them. Say that you want to get counseling support. Or say that you are through.

Identifying your feelings is a good starting point. Feelings don't imply a single "right" response (i.e., feeling hurt, feeling betrayed, or feeling no trust in him is something to identify and honor in some way. Those feelings don't automatically mean "it's over." But it is healthy to TAKE NOTE & respond!!)
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2013