6) What is the last craft you made?

I can't remember....

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I'm not an artsy/craftsy person at all. But I fondly remember doing ceramics w/ my G-ma as a child & giving them for gifts.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I'm not very gifted with crafts, but my daughter wanted to give something to my grandma when she fell and had to go to the hospital. So we stuck fall stickers onto the top of Popsicle sticks to make them look sort of like flowers. I stuffed a piece of floral foamin the bottom of a plastic cup, and we jabbed in the Popsicle sticks to make kind of a homespun fall bouquet. It wasn't bad for a five-year-old.

Answer by Ballad at 2:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Does my DD's Halloween costume count? I finished the top and pants, but I'm still working on the wings and hood. She's going to be a (bright pink) dragon.

Answer by SWasson at 2:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Only thing I do is sew.........just finished hooded towels for the grand kids.

Answer by silverthreads at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• a baby quilt

Answer by Dardenella at 2:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• A crocheted baby blanket.

Answer by idareyou at 3:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Wow.. I can't either. I am not very good at crafts.

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Probably last year when I made little elf hats to put on hand sanitizer that I gave for Christmas.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I knit a few dishcloths over the summer. I'm currently about 3/4ths of the way done knitting a baby blanket for a friend that's due soon.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I'm making flowers out of toilet paper rolls.. they are so pretty! I just have to paint and decorate them.. I'll be giving them out as Christmas ornaments.

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2013