Communication problems

Has anyone else had this issue? You're referring to one anon, and another anon thinks you're talking to/about them, when you're actually (as far as you know) talking about something said by someone completely different. Before there's time to straighten it out, the question is closed, and there's this unsolved issue of someone thinking things were said about them, that were in reference to someone else.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 5:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Anons are just too confusing & too much of a PITA.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• if they used their actual screenname it wouldn't be an issue to begin with. but in this case, i think it was the same anon.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• If they weren't anon to begin with, we wouldn't have this issue.
    GROW SOME BALLS PEOPLE!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• GROW SOME BALLS PEOPLE!!

Then they can't post here anymore. How bout they just clean the sand from their vaginas?
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Do you think things will ever get fully resolved around here? There seems to be an endless supply of drama & butt hurting going on. SMH
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• 'Back in the day' we used to answer the anons by the time beside their last comment. ie. Anon 5:42. However it seems our answers now have the time passed since post vs. the actual date and time... How have I just noticed this before today?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I'm so confused.....
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Anon fuckers.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I don't really care much what most Anons say. There have been a few that seemed genuine, but if you are going to use the anon function then you better be willing to roll with the accusations and crap that go along with it. I just don't put that much thought into Anons.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I missed it! I have been packing all day.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2013