What are things i can do to get the sperm to one of my eggs adult content

And I also heard you can inject the sperm inside of you yourself. How do you know where to injected it? Do it really work.

jazzy2013

Asked by jazzy2013 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Hand stand

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I was going to stand on your head, butterfly, LOL!
    And have unprotected sex would help.

Answer by louise2 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• If you don't know where the sperm is supposed to go then maybe it is time for a trip to the library to borrow books on human anatomy first. GL! Where are you going for Thanksgiving?? Could ask to borrow a baster....
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• How do you know where to injected it?
    **********************

Seriously? You lost me here. There is really only one hole that is effective.... and you should know where it is.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I would suggest you go to an amusement park and go on one of those rides that turn you upside down and sideways, that way you will have it all covered.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Honestly, have an orgasm. The cervix contracts and relaxes when you have an orgasm, making a kissing type movement (scientists have filmed it and it's actually really cool), and "sucks" sperm into the uterus and toward your (hopefully) waiting egg. Also put a pillow under your butt and lay there for about 5-10 mins after you have sex and after your orgasm to help direct the sperm where to go. Sperm can take up to 12 hours to get to the egg so be patient. Both times I got pregnant I did these things.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 6:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Let nature take its course.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• ladybug how long it take till you got pregnant?
    jazzy2013

Comment by jazzy2013 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Will it be to late if you wait to put the pillow under your butt. The sperm stay in for 12 hours can you still direct it sperm where it need to go.
    jazzy2013

Comment by jazzy2013 (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• use a turkey baster... but make sure your using human sperm
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2013