So i have 1 year not taking care because my husband and i want to concieve a baby and now im 2 months behind on my period. Im scared and yo go see a dr and that they tell me im not pregnant.

I did a home pregnancy test and came back neg. but im confuse cause i've read that many women have test neg and they are pregnant. Im confuse and anxious to know if im pregnant. If i go to the clinic and test come back neg what should i do?????😱

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• You should ask the dr why your period is late. Whatever the issue is May also be why you aren't getting pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 6:00 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Talk to the doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• But what confuses me is that im always regular on my periods ! Month by month and now im this late!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I was always completely regular until once I was 2 weeks late. I took pg tests, they were negative, the dr ran tests and found out my prolactin levels were high. It would have been very difficult to get pregnant be ause my body already thought it was pregnant. There is a reason your period is late, it's not likely pregnancy if the tests are negative. Possible but not likely.

Answer by missanc at 6:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• So you'd rather wonder and put yourself through hell instead, when knowing willeither make you happy or give you the green light to try again? I know how heartbreaking it is to be disappointed, but come on, this won't help you
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Lots of things can cause a period to be delayed, not just pregnancy. Go see a doctor to confirm.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I'm also confused... by this post!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• So you go to the doctor to find out A) if you are pregnant, and if not
    B) Why you're missing periods.

No one here can answer that for you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• try try again
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Just go talk to a doctor. Sometimes you can skip cycles, sometimes they are delayed. None of us can tell you for sure. Good luck.
    mlg1989

Answer by mlg1989 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2013