Have you ever thought about plastic surgery?

Do you think you'll ever do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• If I had an extra $50,000 or so I would. I would get lipo every where, tummy tuck, breast lift, eye lift, and since I have thinning hair, I would also get hair transplants
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• I have, and I have done it.....I reached my late 50's and I would look in the mirror and see this old lady looking back at me..did not recognize her, I had the tired look the turkey neck and I felt wonderful, hardly ever tired with energy to spare, so took out the puffiness under my eyes and got rid of the extra skin in my eyelids.....then I got rid of the turkey neck, and while I was on a roll, I got a tummy tuck because I had my son at 40 and my skin refused to get back to normal...they took out 10 pounds of skin, I am just sorry I did not do it sooner...Will not do it again, from now on I will grow old gracefully, but I needed some rime to adjust to my age, and changes. After My children were grown and gone, I decided I wanted to do something for myself for a change, and I will never regret it!!!!!! It took $30,000 but boy am I worth it!!!!!!lol!

Answer by older at 8:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• No I wouldn't do it...i've answer this before. I live with daily pain and I will probably have periodic surgeries. I would rather not have any more pain if I can avoid it. lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• no,no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Not seriously, no.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I have thought about it. Thought about getting a tummy tuck, but if I ever did (and that is a big if), it would not be until I was sure I was done having kids. I working my hardest to get rid of my belly right now but back to back pregnancies (one being a c section) has taken its toll on my abdomen.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I almost had a breast reduction, went to the plastic surgeon, but then found out I was pegnant. Before that I had my first son by c-section. The pregnancy that stopped the surgery was a tubal pregnancy that ended up exploding, so I had surgery for that, then I had 2 more sons by c-section. I decided I just didn't want any more surgery if I didn't have to.

Although sometimes I fantasize about having the breast reduction and all of the things musicmaker wants!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:29 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• I've had upper and lower eyelid surgery. NEVER AGAIN.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Nope
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• Yep, and if I ever had the money, I would. I have reconstructive issues I'd like to have worked on, not cosmetic.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2013