Anyone else hate sleeping next to their SO?

My SO is a big guy, 6'7" with some meat on him. We share a queen size bed and I feel like it's not big enough! I'm constantly making him scoot over because im about to fall off the bed or it's just too hot. Our room isnt big enough to fit a king size either :( Anyone else have to deal with anything like this? I mean don't get me wrong I love him to death, but he's ruining my good night sleep!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• We are opposite. My DH thinks my body runs too hot so he scoots further and further away to get away from the heat, but I actually feel cold so I scoot closer and closer to him to warm up and he ends up waking me to move me over.
    Can you turn down the heat in your room to help with the manly hotness ; )
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I would feel like that too if I was in that situation. I can not stand to be touched when I am sleeping. My dh is 6'2, so very early on in our marriage we bought a king size bed. Our room is too small for it, but my sanity is more important than aesthetics.

Get a bigger bed!!! How do his legs even fit a queen size bed? My dh's hang off the end and he is nowhere near as tall as yours.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2013

• I love my hubby dearly but cannot stand to be touched while I am sleeping and the covers HAVE to be a certain way. He likes to cuddle and some how manages to muck up my side of the cover.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• YES.. hate it. His snoring, sleep talking, sleep hitting/touching... all irritating as hell. I hardly sleep.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• I am no cuddler. I need my space and dh is hot. We have a king though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:21 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• sometimes. if he's been drinking he snores SOOO loud. plus, he's a cuddler and im not. he also radiates heat better than a space heater...its nice in the winter but awful in the summer! we also share a queen and we're both on the large side.

im no picnic either tho, so i try not to complain. im a sleep talker and a sleep fighter, but only when im really stressed.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Yeah. Mine sweats like a pig at night. I wake up and the bed is all wet.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• DH and I are both big people we solve it by spooning.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:00 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• LOL i love how most of you are not cuddlers, but your men are! You would think its the other way around, but NO, im the same way, don't touch me when im sleeping :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• My husband is tall and bigger as well, not as tall as yours though. We have a queen.

Doesn't bother me to much, I don't like snuggling either but we sleep pretty well together and his snoring doesn't bother me.

Now add the disabled kitty(makes me sleep like I have a baby in the bed or something) and the 6 yr old to the bed and I sleep like crap. The cat is there pretty much everynight at times and the luckily the boy only rarely lol

I have memory foam bed and that seems to help, much better then the previous bed we had.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 23, 2013