Any GH fans out there?

I haven't watched it in a while, but happened to catch it yesterday. I'm thinking Robin will make her appearance at Patrick's wedding when the minister asks, "Is there anyone who objects to this marriage.." What do you think? Any predictions? Care to catch me up on the other story lines since I only saw it yesterday & it'd been about 2 months since I last saw it. Thanks :)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 8:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Entertainment

• Are the same people playing Luke and Laura?

GH was one of my favorite soaps, after AMC and OLTL. I have not watched soaps in over 10 + years.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• been about a year since i caught any of the show

used to watch regularly when i was in high school
    luke and laura
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:32 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• nope
    I do notice that even after not watching soaps in like 20+yrs the SAME people are still on them though!
    I loved GH when I was a teen
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:25 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• @op , what channel is AMC and OLTL on, i missed it since it left OWN, they are much better now well since the 80's lol. i watch GH and i'm guessing Jason will be back too. Robin will interrupt that wedding
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• what other predictions you have for the show?
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:21 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Luke & Laura are still on it, only they're not married. Last I watched, Luke was off in search of a cure from some nuclear poisoning the Helana Cassadine witch slipped him before he killed her. Their dau LuLu is in a bitter battle for her baby right now. Guess I will have to check out the website for some clues to catch me up. :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• ^^^Yes Virginia- they are the same Luke & Laura :) They brought back a lot of the old characters- Anna, Robert, Duke- it's like old school GH. I loved the other 2 soaps too & was disappointed when they ended them. They are now showing shorter 1/2 versions of them w/ a lot of the same characters on the Country channel now. (Not sure why the country channel)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 10:01 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• 1LovelyAngel- the country channel (CMT I think) - check your local listings- they are 1/2 hour long shows
    I would love for Jason to return! :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Oct. 23, 2013