I understand why my parents were embarrassing as a teen...

It was payback! LOL
I wonder if I ever yelled in a public bathroom, "eww mommy you still bleeding that's yucky". (As the door was being opened, so everyone outside could hear too.)
Or yelling "did you fart?" In the store (it was my shoe).
Or yell that my boobs hurt.
Oh man my child, one word PAYBACK.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:38 AM on Oct. 23, 2013 in General Parenting

• Hahahaha, those are great!

Or you're in a bathroom stall at church with your little one, and she sees your tattoo of her footprints on your hip and says loudly,"Mommy! You have pictures on your butt!" And from the next stall, you hear the voice of a conservative older lady from the congregation who simply says, "Oh?"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• All I have to do is threaten to walk them into school in the morning.... In my pajamas!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:30 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• It's the obligation of every parent to embarrass the shit out of their teen. I think it's a rule in the parenting handbook.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Yep, my youngest told my ex husband about a year ago "mommy's hurt, she keeps bleeding". He texted me & I had to explain that it was only b/c I was on my period.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughterLOL!  Oh those are priceless & yes, very worthy of that parental revenge!  Write down things in their baby books so you will have plenty of ammo for later! lol ;p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Yep lol

My son once said in a very loud toddler voice in the Costco restroom...."Mommy are you pooping?!"..... I could hear the muffled snickers all around lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Smile, yes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:39 AM on Oct. 23, 2013

• those are priceless... So funny!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• that and its kind of just fun!!?? I don't owe my little brother any pay back but I just find it incredibly entertaining to bother, bug and embarrass him. We spent the evening with a girl he likes last night and pretty much the entire time I was like, "hold her hand Sammy be polite." "dont you think she looks pretty in that outfit Sammy tell her she's pretty" and on and on and he gets annoyed (its all in fun though he's not really angry, we all laugh of course I wouldn't really do it in a mean way)
    AllyB_

Answer by AllyB_ at 1:22 AM on Oct. 24, 2013