What is one thing that bugs you about your self?

I am not talking about personality, height, weight and that kind of thing I am talking about little things. For ecample my pointer fingers point out word and it bugs me. Is there any thing like that that bugs you about your self?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my freakin' boobs have outgrown me. i'm 31 weeks pregnant, and went from a small c to a full g. it's really irritating because I live in a small town, pop close to 9000, i can't go anywhere or do anything without someone noticing, mentioning, or just plain getting stares... from men AND women. I can't wait for them to curl back up and disappear!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My eye lashes are too long and rub against sunglasses??? like that?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• When a guy tries to smile at me, not hit on me, just smile, I give him the dirtiest look...and I can't help it, its habit lmao!
    Anonymous

• My second toe is visibly longer than my first toe. I have always been paranoid about it being noticed, lol, and my husband doesn't help always calling me "finger toes!"
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• hey Mommy, they say that the 2nd toe being longer than the first is a sign of someone who is a great lover...swear...lucky you and lucky hubby
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• My eyelashes are probably like a cm long LMAO.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Hahahaha, I'll have to tell my husband that and maybe he'll stop making fun of me, lol! Thanks! :)
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• my bottom eye lashes are blond and my top lashes are dark brown.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:47 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I am one of these people that blush alot. I HATE it!!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have dark hair on my upper lip that won't go away! I've tried so many methods : ( I also tend to look really mean and pissed off when I'm concentrating. Gives alot of people the wrong first impression.
    Anonymous