thank you

im asking whoever had my question about the thirteen you old deleted to tell me why? it was a question and in question form so why ? can you just give it up for once and leave me alone?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Suprisingly enough,I actually have never reported one of your questions or your answers.

I did report somebody's ANSWER one day, because it was dirty and disgusting and then I noticed the whole question was gone. So maybe they are just deleting the questions now? I don't know.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't me:)
    Anonymous

• ha ha thanks anon but can i trust that big ole grin you have going on there? lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I don't get what the prolbem with some of the people on cafemom is. They really take away the fun for other people. I just don't get it.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Yeah you can trust the grin. I always add one!
    Anonymous

• i missed something!! i know i saw the 13 year old question but then DD had to eat. what happened?
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Didn't see it, dont know! But if it was deleted you were out of line in your question. If it was that important to you, rephrase yourself correctly and appropriately.
    Anonymous

• oh nothing much i posted a question about it anon said i was being a drama queen then my question gets deleted for not being a question so i believe someone reported it and i am just asking why
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• anon i really wasnt out of line i mean someone gets on here and says they threw their baby away i get concerned and i am the one out of line ? no dont believe that sorry not trying to be mean but the post bothered me terribly so sorry
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• thats bogus! Somehow i think you werent the dramatic one!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:46 PM on Feb. 19, 2009