Are you putting anything off right now?

The biggest thing that I am putting off is school work and housework. It's been such a busy month that I just want to come home and veg out. I have a few minor errands that I am putting off as well, but nothing major.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 8:07 PM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Tons of stuff, in fact too much to answer. LOL
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:11 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Yes, organizing my pantry, washing my cabinets, and cleaning my bedroom. I did vacuumed the whole house though. That counts right?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Cleaning. Always cleaning.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:14 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Loading the dishwasher.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• I tore up my bedroom today (cleaning) and now I still have t put it back together. If I get the bed done, I may put it off until tomorrow.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Homework, an evolution power point, and a paper on travel agents and tour operators
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:48 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Lol.... Where do I begin. We are in the middle of a bathroom and kitchen remodel. I will get the shower tiled and grouted, finish off the drywall and do the Kitchen and bathroom flooring- eventually. I have put off making a dental appointment for 2 months and finally called today. ( I do not like going to the dentist !! ) I have been so busy for the last few months. There just never seems to be enough time in the days.

Projects -

Preparations outside for Winter

Sort through clothes closets

Frame pictures

Sort through and file paperwork

Shampoo upstairs carpets

make jam from frozen raspberries and jelly from fresh grapes

I have tomorrow off. No entertaining, no appointments- I should be able to get the small projects done. Yeah !!

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Well there's always something that could use cleaning but nothing that's screaming at me right now. Actually I take that back. My clean and folded laundry has been in the baskets since I did it on Sunday. Oops. At least it's clean?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Cleaning my bathroom, and TONS of paperwork!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:58 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Cassie, I will trade you my cultural diversity power point (about myself) for the evolution power point.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Oct. 23, 2013