Do you have any fun/exciting plans for the near future?

Next weekend we are going to take the kids to the train museum in Ome. I am excited, both kids love trains and we have not been to Ome yet. The week after that my best friend is coming to visit. We will probably do a lot when she is here. Tokyo Tower, Shibuya, Imperial Palace, and see Mt. Fuji. I am sure there will be much more added in. Maybe a theme restaurant, like Alice in Wonderland.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 9:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Japan sounds amazing.. Tokyo is on my bucket list.

Nothing too exciting.. I'll be taking a phlebotomy course in Spring, and getting a new car soon. That's it for now. :)
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:15 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Hoping for a decent night sleep soon.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:16 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• My niece will be here any day now, so we are going to see her in a couple of weeks. Other than that and a couple of field trips nothing exciting for a while.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• I am going to the farm to winterize it.
    There might be pecans, we will just have to see.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• My Husband is coming home from deployment, Any Day Now! I will get to have S-E-X for the first time in 9 months! Oh and I miss him too yada yada
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:46 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• My son and dil just came home from Japan. Actually, I think they were on the same base you are on... My son is home (Oregon) with their son while dil got deployed to Guam from 6 months. I really want to go to Japan and do all the things my son has been telling me about. I have pics of him and dil on top of Mt Fuji, and I sooooo want to go there.

But, for right now the only thing on my schedule is work, with a day of total relaxation, watching moves and eating junk food scheduled for Friday... :0 Im pretty excited about that.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:20 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Hmmm. No. Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Well, I think my boyfriend and I are going to take our daughter to Monster Mash on Saturday evening. It's a big Halloween thing at her school, with games and music and lots of candy. Other than that, I can't think of much.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Not as exciting all all that, but this weekend dd and I will be at a batizato for capoeira. Should be fun.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Your plans sound more fun than mine!
    Heading to a fancy dinner Friday for dh's 46th bday. Next week, throwing a Champagne happy hour before trick-or-treating.

Have fun with your friend!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2013