Implantation, period, or other pregnancy related bleeding?

My last period was September 30th and I should have ovulated October 11-13 and I had sex on the 12th. Yesterday, October 22nd I had a small amount of blood come out with some discharge and then when I wiped it was a thin streak of pink blood. Later it got heavier and was enough to drip into the toilet, but only when I pee. By that night there was no blood coming out at all even when I peed. The next morning when I peed there was no blood, but about an hour later a quarter sized amount dripped out into my underwear and when I peed more blood came out with some clots in it. It was been like that the rest of the day, a fair amount of blood with clots has come out, but now that it's late at night the bleeding is almost completely gone and is only spotting. It is PINK blood, and only dark red when it first starts. I have no cramping whatsoever but I do have nausea. Also tender breast. Period is usually heavy with terrible cramps.

bayylaiown

Asked by bayylaiown at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• butterflyblue19

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Ewww....
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• It's too early for me to test :(
    bayylaiown

Comment by bayylaiown (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• Ew? This is a site for moms right...? Not for rude immature people that think natural things are gross lol.
    bayylaiown

Comment by bayylaiown (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• If your period was already due to start you can test at any time. During this pregnancy I got my first positives from the dollar tree brand. My boyfriend didn't want to trust them yet he doesn't know that almost every clinic and lab uses them to confirm before they will even think of doing an HCG blood test.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• What are we supposed to say, besides eeeww? Wait to take a test, then see your doc either way.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2013

• There IS a TMI flag for you to put up when you're discussing your bodily fluids. Thank god you're not like the other twat that posted pics!!

Wait till you're late, then test. There's nothing you can do till then anyway!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• As it seems to happen when you pee, you might consider the possibility of a kidney or urinary tract infection. They don't always cause pain ...
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 9:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• Unfortunately there's no way we can know. Implantation usually isn't that much blood. You are going to have to consult a doctor or wait it out and see if you period shows up in full force or not. I would be concerned about possible kidney infection and check with my doctor anyway. They usually ask if you think you might be pregnant in which case you say "yes" and they will check for that as well.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:51 AM on Oct. 24, 2013

• BTW implantation bleeding is NOT all that common. I would not suspect pregnancy until I skipped a cycle.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2013